www.tellontheborder.com – Take On The Border Guest Survey
On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina serves fresh and hot Tex-Mex food. Offering everything from fajitas to enchiladas and quality soups, you can be rest assured that their famously thin tortilla chips will also be served with each meal as well.
There really is no comparison to TacoBell either since Taco Bell focuses on cheaper ingredients and convenience. If you are wanting a place you can sit down with a lively environment and saltillo tiled floors, then On The Border is the place.
On The Border cares about what their customers think and strive to improve their more than 160 locations across the United States. With their headquarters located in Dallas Texas On The Border has spread to overseas locations as well which include countries such as Korea and Germany.
What’s Needed To Take The Survey
- The first thing needed is a receipt from your most recent visit.
- Internet Access that won’t disconnect you during the survey.
- About 5 minutes of your time if that’s not too much.
How To Complete The Survey Online
- Visit www.tellontheborder.com if you have a 12 digit code on your receipt.
- Now choose the language that you prefer best to answer questions.
- Enter to survey code as it appears on your receipt.
- Enter the time you came into the restaurant and the date.
- Provide the name of your server found on your receipt.
- Click the big start button to begin answering questions.
- Provide any additional comments at the end of your survey.
Now that you are done, you will want to take the opportunity to get your free coupon for your next visit to On The Border. Make sure that you have your printer turned on and click the printer friendly button on the page which should bring up options for the type of print. This offer is better than a free Subway cookie so take advantage of it.
Now that you are all done, you might want to use your coupon to head back over and grab a Margarita with your next meal at On The Border.